No matter how beautiful your chosen venue is, sometimes a simple accessory can make a huge difference to your space. Put the perfect frame around the two of you with a beautiful indoor wedding backdrop.
Complement your theme with a stunning wedding backdrop
A good backdrop, much like the furniture, centrepieces and other important elements on your day, should set the tone and mood for your reception. After all, you and your spouse will be seated front and centre for the duration of the evening, and all eyes will be on you and the backdrop. If there’s just one good reason why you should have a stunning wedding background, that is it!
From the photo opportunities to the ambience, a lot of thought should be placed into finding the perfect wedding backdrop for your special day.
Need help getting started? We adore these 5 wedding backdrop ideas:
- FLOWER WALL: Timeless, romantic and oh-so-beautiful, we were first introduced to the flower wall backdrop concept at the wedding of Kim Kardashian to Kanye West back in 2014. We were in awe then, and we’re still loving it in 2020. With no signs of slowing down, this trend is continuing to this day. What makes it so versatile is that you can choose silk roses, jasmine, or any flower of your choice and in any colour combination to make it truly unique and your own.
- VELVET WALL: For a touch of old-world glam, you can’t look past a sophisticated velvet wall. The diamond tufting feature ensures guests will be able to see the luxe texture from afar. Pair with flowers around the edges for a classic look or leave bare.
- ROUND MESH ARBOUR: This unique element will give your wedding a clean feel. A round mesh arbour is beautiful on its own, but you can dress it up by combining it with lush artificial flowers all over the entire structure, around just the frame, or just the top half. Pair with our White Khalifa Stands on both sides for added depth.
- JUST FOLIAGE: Not a big fan of flowers? Not to worry – there’s something for everyone when it comes to wedding backdrops. A green foliage structure like our Boxwood Wall looks fresh on its own. Or, team it with fairy lights draped over the wall to give this look an extra touch of romance.
- SQUARE METAL ARBOUR: Elegant and simplistic, square metal arbour gives you more room to play. We love the look of draped linen over the top of the frame or artificial flowers and foliage entwined and suspended above.
The wedding hire destination for contemporary Melbourne brides
Can’t decide on whether you want an arbour, flower wall or round mesh circle? You’ve come to the right place for inspiration. At Ivory Heart, we have styled many weddings and love nothing more than helping your dream day come to life. Our stylists have the know-how and passion to help create your vision, from the ceremony backdrops to centrepieces and everything in between.
If you would like to see our wedding backdrops up close and in person, please visit us at our Melbourne showroom. Alternatively, you can browse our hire items online and make an enquiry. We would love to work with you to create a masterpiece.